At 1DigitalⓇ Agency, we work with some of the most highly-rated eCommerce platforms and among those, BigCommerce is in great demand. This platform is suitable to create outstanding eCommerce websites for everything from small businesses to mid-size and even large and enterprise level businesses.
We have expertise in many other eCommerce platforms including Magento, Volusion, Shopify and Shopify Plus. However, with BigCommerce, we have a far better experience and received consistent positive feedback from our clients. This is because BigCommerce offers all the tools necessary to develop a feature rich eCommerce website that offers an excellent user experience.
Why use BigCommerce?
- BigCommerce is a hosted solution. This means you don’t need to invest periodically on scalability measures. Things remain flexible as per your business requirements, and BigCommerce allows your business to grow more easily.
- BigCommerce is easy to use with its administrative back-end, meaning that basically anyone can easily add products and process orders, without extensive technical knowledge or coding experience.
- Latest updates are done in BigCommerce and new features are developed as per the customer feedback.
- These features can be easily installed pre-defined simple upgrade process.
- A large variety of payment options are available including PayPal, Credit Cards, Amazon, Google Pay, Apple Pay, and even Venmo, along with many others. We have earlier posted about payment option configuration in your BigCommerce store, for more details you could visit that post.
- BigCommerce plans start at $29.95/month for a standard plan, ranging all the way up through Enterprise plans. All plans allow you to create a store with unlimited products, file storage and bandwidth and unlimited staff accounts!
- One of the best things about BigCommerce- transactions are free. By contrast, most other the hosted eCommerce solutions charge transaction fees in addition to their subscription fees.
- If you are migrating from another platform, the whole process of importing products can be streamlined. Call us if you’re staring down the potential of an eCommerce migration. We’ll handle it painlessly!
- BigCommerce has a large pool of support and resources. This knowledge base and online support resources are available via videos, tutorials forums as well as support by emails and calls.
- Every plan for all the budgets are available with full support features. In other solutions, large plans come with more features and low budget plans with fewer features.
BigCommerce Features :
These are some of the additional features that BigCommerce offers. To help your online store truly take off, contact 1DigitalⓇ Agency to help with your BigCommerce web Design and functionality.
- Complete flexibility over optimizing meta tags and ALT tags to make them search engine friendly.
- Shopping Engine Integration like Google Product Search.
- Fully compatible with affiliate and email marketing activities.
- Social media Integration features . BigCommerce supports Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and more.
- Data Analytics features – Quick and easy Google Analytics integration.
- Hundreds store themes and templates to select from which are completely customizable. Some of them are even free.
- Creating a standard menu with many BigCommerce templates is very easy.
- Intelligent search features such as a ‘did you mean’ function.
- Mobile Optimized designs for small screens. It is one of the many reasons why BigCommerce is best responsive shopping cart.
- The ability to list digital or physical products.
- Sell products based on delivery date or event based.
- Options for Bulk discounts.
- Set retail and sale price.
- Pre-orders Approval and acceptance.
- The ability to embed videos on products pages to promote customer engagement.
- Options to display customer reviews to provide social proof.
- Automated widgets showing new or trending products.
- The ability to track inventory details of items and receive alerts in case of low stock.
Additional eCommerce Features
- A built-in feature to create gift certificates
- Real-time shipping quotes and integration with shipping companies like UPS, Fedex and USPS.
- Customizable tax rates.
- The ability to accept multiple currencies.
- A native feature that enables users to create Wish Lists.
- Compatibility with apps that streamline return processes.
- The ability to create customer accounts with order tracking
- The ability to create customizable transaction-related emails.
- Integration with Amazon products.
All the features mentioned above make BigCommerce a prime choice for as base for your eCommerce website. BigCommerce has all the tools you need to create a robust, capable online store that delivers an amazing user experience, but by partnering with BigCommerce experts, you can make your dream a reality for your eCommerce website.
Our team consists of expert BigCommerce developers and designers that have been working on BigCommerce web design, development and digital marketing for many years (since 2012). We have a focus on custom web design and developing custom functionality, along with optimizing BigCommerce websites for search engine friendliness.
Our arsenal of tools and knowledge help us navigate BigCommerce as top industry leading partner in the field of customization, development and even digital marketing. We’re also Elite BigCommerce Partners that have completed hundreds BigCommerce projects and have over 500 happy clients in our corner. 1DigitalⓇ Agency is rated as a top digital marketing agency in the country. We’ll help you with everything from a custom BigCommerce web design to custom development to create new tools and functionality. We’ll even tie it together with strategic digital marketing plans that include BigCommerce SEO, PPC management and more.
Enterprise eCommerce Platform
See if BigCommerce fits your enterprise eCommerce platform requirements by reviewing the BigCommerce core features, and if you have any questions about the platform, give us a call at 888-982-8269.
Our Technology Partners
- Michael Esposito
- April 8, 2021